Monday, November 7, 2011

Avril & Brody Attacked..

Over this past weekend, one of my favorite celebrity couples was attacked in Los Angeles. The pair were outside of the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood when they were attacked. Rumors state that someone was calling Jenner a "douche" which is what initiated the fight. Unfortunately, no arrests have been made linked to the case. Avril posted on twitter about her condition:

"I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is fucked.
As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer"

 Jenner also tweeted about the incident:
 "Interesting Saturday night… Just got of the hospital with a new scar on my face.."

Check out this picture of Avril posted by Perez Hilton:
YIKES ! Hope they feel better ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment